this application collects some personal data of its users.
DATA PROCESSING OWNER
Owner's email address: email@example.com
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, there are: Name, email, Cookies and Usage Data.
Personal Data can be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise stated, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
METHOD AND PLACE OF THE PROCESSING OF THE COLLECTED DATA
Methods of treatment
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent access, the disclosure, unauthorized modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application may have access to the Data (administrative staff, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) also named, if necessary, Responsible for the treatment by the owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Use: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the treatment is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data for longer until said consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiry of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF THE COLLECTED DATA
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User and Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
DETAILS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- CONTACT THE USER
Contact form (this Application)
The user, by filling in the contact form with your data, I consent to their use to respond to requests for information, of estimate, or of any other nature indicated by the header of the form.
Personal Data collected: Name, email
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them.
In case you have such a service installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
- Google Maps (Google, Inc.)
Google Maps is an interaction service with Google Maps, provided by Google , Inc.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a font style visualization service managed by Google Inc. which allows this Website to integrate such contents within its pages.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
Particularly, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time.The User can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his Personal Data.
- object to the processing of your data.The User can oppose the processing of his Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access your data.The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- check and ask for rectification.The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment.When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of his Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data.When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of his Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another holder.The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device e, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint.The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, where their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the treatment without giving any reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise your rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Learn more about treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal data (about Dati)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is information collected automatically through this Application (also from third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, mistake, ecc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Responsible for the treatment (o Responsible)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relative terms (if present) on this site/application.
European Union (the EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is understood to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User's device.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including the articles. 13 e 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement concerns only this Application.